Chadwicks Risk & Insurance Claims Philosophy
At Chadwicks Risk & Insurance, our approach to insurance claims is expressed in our company trademark: "Best Advice, Best Practice, Best Service". In order to achieve the Best (Claims) Service and consistently deliver excellence in insurance claims, we have invested in state-of-the-art insurance claim technology. As a result, we are able to track your insurance claim electronically, from the date of claim notification until its conclusion. In addition to our investment in insurance software, we have created insurance claim forms that can be completed online and a step by step procedural guide, which if followed, will assist in achieving a prompt settlement of your loss.
- Service Level Objectives
Chadwicks Risk & Insurance commits to the following:
- a dedicated insurance claims handler for your account
- an acknowledgement of all new insurance claims within 24 hours (workdays)
- a meaningful response to all insurance claim queries within 48 hours (workdays)
- Car Accident: if documentation is in order (see Car Accident Procedures) then repairs authorised within two to three working days
- Car Theft: settled within 30-45 days of notification (a waiting period is a market norm in that stolen vehicles are often recovered - see Car Theft Procedures)
- Property Claims under R5000: settled within 5 working days providing all the documentation is in order (see General Property Procedures)
- Property Losses over R5000: settled within reasonable time frame. Insurers will usually appoint an assessor (loss adjustor) to settle the insurance claim on their behalf
- Other losses: settled within reasonable time frame (refer to Procedural guide for the insurance claim type)
- Contact Marc Voges (Claims Head) if you do not receive insurance claim resolution as determined above
- Tim Chadwick and Jean Gloyne are personally contactable for all insurance claim issues which are not satisfactorily resolved or which require further escalation
Contact us for any further assistance with your insurance claims or the procedures involved.